- Please note that you need a stable Internet connection (that does not drop out or have interruptions) with a minimum bandwidth of 2Mbps to successfully complete the test. You can check this through the Examity portal.
- Once you have made payment for the technical re-book, we will provide Examity with a unique code that will allow you to continue the test from when it was interrupted, so you will not have to start again at the beginning and re-take the entire test.
- We would also like to offer you a free remote session with our IT team to check your PC and network settings to help the rest of your test go smoothly. Please let us know if you would like to schedule this when you send your payment confirmation, and if so when. We are available Monday to Friday except on UK public holidays from 09.00 to 16.00 UK time.
1. Make payment of £35 (excluding VAT) using the link below.
2. Send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
– your full name
– your date of birth
– your email address linked to your Examity portal username
– your test login used on the day of your test
– your payment confirmation (receipt)